Friday, July 29, 2011

Shameless Plug: The Research that Inspired the Blog

For the three of you who might care to know, I simply want to point out that I have a forthcoming paper coming out in the journal Cultural Anthropology.  The electronic edition is already online (for those of you with access to the AnthroSource portal via your library), and the linked url is an interview with me that covers some of the issues raised by this paper (and, occasionally) alluded to in this blog.

I'm gratified by the interest I've received from colleagues and others in this research.  Most especially, though, I want to thank all of the friends I've made among the farmers, and restaurant staffs, and market customers who have helped me in inestimable ways in this research.  I hope I've done you a good turn in this paper; you've certainly all done me a world of good!!



No comments:

Post a Comment